We are glad that you are interested in working for Gameforge!
We are looking for people with passion. Show us your passions and give us an overall picture – in the full sense of the wording – of your personal record and your qualifications and skills.
Contents of the Job Application
To this end, we need not only some “application classics”, but first and foremost convincing references.
A complete application principally consists of the following documents:
1. Curriculum Vitae:
- Description of your individual stations in your professional career including the respective areas of responsibility
- Description of your school training, on-the-job training and/or university education
2. Letter of Application:
- Presentation of your motivation for the position and your career at Gameforge
- Specifying the period of notice
- Specifying the desired salary
- Job references, where applicable
- Work samplings, particularly for applications in creative positions or the IT unit. Depending on the desired position, these can include for instance:
- graphic portfolio
- a self-created website
- your own texts
- game analyses
- game concepts
- own projects, e.g. game platforms
References can be submitted as file or link to a website.
Our working language is primarily German with a part of the communication being done in English, wherever this is necessary due to our multinational teams. We therefore accept applications in German and English.
We assume that our candidates take great care in preparing the application documents. We therefore also want to take the maximum out of your application. This is why we examine by default all possibilities of jointing our company apart from the position you apply for. We therefore accept also unsolicited applications, as long as they contain information regarding the desired area of responsibility.
We as a company also invest a lot of time for processing your application documents. It is our mission to keep you posted about the current status of your application throughout the entire process. However, please understand that several weeks can pass between the individual contacts. In any event, you are informed about the outcome of an application by us.