Karlsruhe | full-time | from now
We are Gameforge, one of the leading publishers of free-to-play online games based in Karlsruhe, Germany.
Following online Marketing trends and optimizing target groups run in your blood and motivate you?
As Campaign Manager you can expect an exciting and varied activity in the field of international Marketing for games from Gameforge diverse portfolio.
- You are executing and optimizing international ROI-focused Performance Marketing campaigns
- You develop strategies and campaigns that drive growth while improving acquisition efficiency in collaboration with the entire Marketing organization
- You are briefing channel-specific advertising assets to optimize performance through fast, data-driven iteration and A/B testing
- You monitor, analyze and report advertising activities and performance to relevant stakeholders
- You are acting as a key account for major self-serve advertising platforms like Google Ads or Facebook Ads
- You have a degree in a Business Administration, Media Studies, Marketing or Communication related field
- You have at least 3 years of professional experience in Performance Marketing of a reputable brand or agency
- You have in-depth practical experience in using advertising platforms like Google Ads, Facebook Ads, AdRoll, TheTradeDesk etc.
- You have very good knowledge of written and spoken English, German skills are advantageous
- You like working in a team and want to bring you and your abilities to the fore
- You know how to handle complex tasks without losing your cool
- You look at the bigger picture, questioning existing methods and analysing potential risks
Your Gameforge setting
- We put our complete trust in you! Through freedom to choose things like flexible assignment of working hours and personal responsibility for your own work
- We support your personal and professional development! Language courses, teambuilding activities, seminars and more
- Where colleagues become friends! Regular team events and an open company culture
- When it comes to food, we’ve got you covered. Free breakfast and a selection of lunches every day. Plus Thursday is cake day (no lie!)