Karlsruhe | full-time | from now
We are Gameforge, one of the leading publishers of free-to-play online games based in Karlsruhe, Germany.
Our international localization department is specialised in the translation of online games. 16 million words are translated into up to 40 different target languages every year.
You have an eye for detail, a pronounced feeling for language and you are also enthusiastic about online games? Then you've come to the right place!
- You translate our online games into English
- You create guidelines for translation and maintain our terminology database
- You provide feedback for external translators
- You be a point of contact for questions regarding the English language
- You have a degree in translation, German studies or something similar
- Your mother tongue is English and you have knowledge of German at C1 level
- You have experience with CAT tools, such as memoQ
- You love computer games and creative writing
- You put yourself at the heart of the team and place great importance in a good working environment
- You encourage both yourself and others with your infectious enthusiasm and don’t let obstacles get in your way
Your Gameforge setting
- Family is number one! Flexible working hours, a parent/child working room and more
- Where colleagues become friends! Regular team events and an open company culture
- We’re easy to reach! Great location, easily reachable on foot, by bike, bus, tram or car
- Enthusiasm is in our DNA! Each and every one of us shares a passion for play