Karlsruhe | full-time | from mid-January
We are Gameforge, one of the leading publishers of free-to-play online games based in Karlsruhe, Germany.
The Game Design department is responsible for providing our users with the best shop experience.
You are in the middle of your studies and want to put your theoretical knowledge into practice? Then complete your mandatory
internship with us and learn a lot of new things
Please send us your application in English.
- You prepare promotions, events and sales with the support of us
- You help the game teams to meet the needs of our players
- You communicate actively with the relevant departments on issues such as tasks, concepts and feedback iterations
- You support us in our search for new opportunities by evaluating new games and providing feedback
- You have knowledge about basic design processes and game functionalities
- You have an understanding of game-related trends and the market for online games
- You are passionate about online games
- You’re open, communicative, and enjoy engaging with others
- You enjoy working in a team environment and are keen to learn more through practice
Your Gameforge setting
- No kettle-oriented work experience! Hit the ground working and take responsibility from day one.
- Where colleagues become friends! Regular team events and an open company culture
- Need a break from work? No problem! Play a round of table tennis or pinball in our games room, or take a walk around the leafy technology park
- Enthusiasm is in our DNA! Each and every one of us shares a passion for play