Karlsruhe | full-time | from January
We are Gameforge, one of the leading publishers of free-to-play online games based in Karlsruhe, Germany.
As an intern you work directly in Game Production. You support our internal product teams in publishing first-class free-to-play online games.
You are in the middle of your studies and would like to gain practical experience? Join us for an internship and support our Executive Producer in the development and integration of new games as well as game updates.
- You support us in the development and optimization of games as well as adaption of project plans for internal coordination
- You work with our ticket system JIRA to push forward the development of projects
- You communicate daily with different departments about tasks, concepts and feedback iterations
- You support our game teams in meeting the needs of our players
- You have a feel for the games market as well as game-related trends
- You have an understanding for the processes of game production
- You have first experiences with writing concepts and reports
- You are passionate about online games and have a good understanding of Games as a Service
- You enjoy working in a team environment and are keen to learn more through practice
Your Gameforge setting
- An international company awaits you! English is our company language, as employees from over 25 nations are part of our team
- When it comes to food, we’ve got you covered. Free breakfast and a selection of lunches every day. Plus Thursday is cake day (no lie!)
- No kettle-oriented work experience! Hit the ground working and take responsibility from day one
- Enthusiasm is in our DNA! Each and every one of us shares a passion for play