Karlsruhe | full-/ part-time | from now
We are Gameforge, one of the leading publishers of free-to-play online games based in Karlsruhe, Germany.
Our Legal Department handles all legal matters relating to the Gameforge Group, in particular contract law, intellectual property law, corporate law and data protection law.
We are looking for support in dealing with complex legal issues that arise in an internationally active company in the games industry.
- You draft and review contracts, especially in the areas of intellectual property law, advertising law and general civil law
- You advise our specialist departments and leaders on all legally relevant issues
- You are responsible for training employees on legal issues
- You work with our contract database and other legal online databases
- You have relevant professional experience in the fields of law mentioned before
- You ideally have knowledge of tax law and data protection law
- You have gained your professional experience in an international law firm or an international company
- You're fluent in English
- You like working in a team and want to bring you and your abilities to the fore
- You know how to handle complex tasks without losing your cool
Your Gameforge setting
- Your health is important to us! With regular health days, sports groups and massages
- Family is number one! Flexible working hours, a parent/child working room and more
- We’re easy to reach! Great location, easily reachable on foot, by bike, bus, tram or car
- An international company awaits you! English is our company language, as employees from over 25 nations are part of our team
- We put our complete trust in you! Through freedom to choose things like flexible assignment of working hours and personal responsibility for your own work