Karlsruhe | full-time | from now
We are Gameforge, one of the leading publishers of free-to-play online games based in Karlsruhe, Germany.
The Product Management is primarily responsible for the growth and success of our portfolio. We accompany the complete life cycle of our game products and continuously improve their performance.
As Product Manager you work hand in hand with a virtual product team from different service departments (Live Producing, Marketing, Data Analytics, Game Design, etc.). If you enjoy working KPIs, analyses, forecasts and market trends, you've come to the right place.
- You develop product strategies and optimize the complete product life cycle with the help of KPIs
- You observe the gaming market and develop strategies to increase sales
- You are the main contact person for external partners, studios
- You work closely with Data Analytics and Game Design
- You have good decision-making and conflict management skills
- You have professional experience in product and project management, preferably in the games industry
- You have a very good understanding of numbers and excellent analytical skills
- You enjoy sharing information with others and find it easy to explain things in detail
- You like working in a team and want to bring you and your abilities to the fore
- You know how to handle complex tasks without losing your cool
Your Gameforge setting
- When it comes to food, we’ve got you covered. Free breakfast and a selection of lunches every day. Plus Thursday is cake day (no lie!)
- We support your personal and professional development! Language courses, teambuilding activities, seminars and more
- Where colleagues become friends! Regular team events and an open company culture
- We put our complete trust in you! Through freedom to choose things like flexible assignment of working hours and personal responsibility for your own work