Karlsruhe | full-time | from now
We are Gameforge, one of the leading publishers of free-to-play online games based in Karlsruhe, Germany.
You’ll be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment. We develop and support our free-to-play online games, develop our games platform and integrate new games into that platform.
As a Fullstack Developer*, you should be comfortable around both frontend and backend coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility.
Please submit your application in English
- You develop frontend website architecture as well as backend website applications
- You ensure cross-platform optimization for mobile phones
- You verify the responsiveness of applications
- You work alongside graphic designers for web design features
- You accompany a project from conception to finished product
- You are comfortable with setting up and using Linux OS
- You are an expert in the design and development of APIs
- You enjoy sharing information with others and find it easy to explain things in detail
- You know how to handle complex tasks without losing your cool
- You look at the bigger picture, questioning existing methods and analysing potential risks
Your Gameforge setting
- An international company awaits you! English is our company language, as employees from over 25 nations are part of our team
- Flexibility and safety are important to us! As a company we were quick to react when the Corona pandemic began, sending all our employees to work from home. If you start out as a new employee working for us from home, you will enjoy a structured digital onboarding programme and your equipment will be sent directly to your door
- Enthusiasm is in our DNA! Each and every one of us shares a passion for play