Karlsruhe | full-time | from now
We are Gameforge, one of the leading publishers of free-to-play online games based in Karlsruhe, Germany.
Would you like to work in our team of QA Specialists sharing a strong passion for gaming?
As Junior QA Specialist you test all aspects of a game or an internal tool in order to achieve the desired overall quality and bug-free gaming fun.
You are an engaged gamer who likes to work hard finding all the issues in a game or tool.
Please submit your application in English
- You create test plans and test cases with the help of the corresponding documentation
- You analyze test requirements to identify uncertainties and deficiencies early on and prevent future bugs
- You identify, categorize and report errors during the execution of test plans
- You report test progress and results regularly to all parties involved
- You create a risk assessment and give the release recommendation after final testing
- You mentor less experienced QA Specialists
- You have a proven track record of at least 3 years as QA in the software or games industry. ISTQB certification is a bonus.
- You have in-depth technical knowledge to understand requirement documents and thereby define the scope and strategy of tests
- You have solid knowledge in a scripting or programming language, in bug tracking software (e.g. JIRA), in databases (e.g. MYSQL, MSSQL) and test management tools (e.g. Testrail)
- You have strong skills in the areas of communication, work structuring and problem-solving
- You know how to handle complex tasks without losing your cool
- You keep a cool head and can easily adjust to changing situations and modify existing processes
Your Gameforge setting
- An international company awaits you! English is our company language, as employees from over 25 nations are part of our team
- When it comes to food, we’ve got you covered. Free breakfast and a selection of lunches every day. Plus Thursday is cake day (no lie!)
- Family is number one! Flexible working hours, a parent/child working room and more
- We have full transparency at Gameforge! We all share our ideas because everyone has potential