Karlsruhe | full-time | from now
We are Gameforge, one of the leading publishers of free-to-play online games based in Karlsruhe, Germany.
The Gameforge Business Intelligence team integrates data from all games and central services into a database, which is used for analysis, reportings and CRM measures.
As a Software Developer* Business Intelligence you support the realization of the technical basis to merge data from different areas of the company to use them for data-driven decisions.
- You develop and extend the existing solutions in the areas of reporting, ETL and data warehousing
- You analyze the requirements of other departments, develop the appropriate solution concepts and implement them
- You analyze, optimize and extend existing data flows
- You support to move on-premises solutions to the cloud and develop them further there
- You have experience in development in the field of Business Intelligence und reporting, ideally in the fields of MySQL, ETL tools, frontend development and multidimensional data modeling
- You support the design and development of the data warehouse and the data marts
- You master the safe and careful handling of large amounts of data
- You have strong analytical and conceptual skills
- You have experience in using different programming languages, especially Java and PHP
- You enjoy sharing information with others and find it easy to explain things in detail
- You enjoy working in a team and would like to contribute your skills
- You know how to handle complex tasks without losing your cool
Your Gameforge setting
- An international company awaits you! English is our company language, as employees from over 25 nations are part of our team
- Your health is important to us! With regular health days, sports groups and massages
- We support you outside of the office! Company pension plan and more
- Every single one of us here bears responsibility! For our mistakes too, we live a culture of error tolerance