Karlsruhe | full-time | from now
We are Gameforge, one of the leading publishers of free-to-play online games based in Karlsruhe, Germany.
Would you like to work in our team of QA Specialists sharing a strong passion for gaming?
You are an engaged gamer who likes to work hard finding all the issues in applications? As Software Test Engineer* you will improve the quality of our games, applications and services by automating tests.
Please submit your application in English.
- You develop automated tests such as functional test, load tests and regression tests
- You review functional and technical specifications to create your test plan
- You execute test plans and report test risks and results regularly to all stakeholders
- You contantly improve the way to break the software to identify potential issues and weak spots
- You will promote QA productivity through automation and other best practices
- You have a proven track record of at least 3 years as QA Manager in the software or games industry. ISTQB certification is a bonus
- You have good background in at least one scripting language, ideally Python
- You are experienced with a types of testing including regression, load, unit, API and integration tests
- You have in-depth technical knowledge to understand requirement documents and thereby define the scope and strategy of tests
- You know how to handle complex tasks without losing your cool
- You keep a cool head and can easily adjust to changing situations and modify existing processes
Your Gameforge setting
- An international company awaits you! English is our company language, as employees from over 25 nations are part of our team
- When it comes to food, we’ve got you covered. Free breakfast and a selection of lunches every day. Plus Thursday is cake day (no lie!)
- Family is number one! Flexible working hours, a parent/child working room and more
- Every single one of us here bears responsibility! For our mistakes too, we live a culture of error tolerance