Karlsruhe | full-time | from now
We are Gameforge, one of the leading publishers of free-to-play online games based in Karlsruhe, Germany.
The Development Services department expands our browser games and integrates new games into our portfolio. Our tasks cover a lot of different topics, ranging from third-level support and game client updates to full-fledged feature implementations.
Are you passionate about gaming and would you like to help us further develop and run our games? With us you can gain valuable practical experience parallel to your studies and take on various tasks in day-to-day business as a permanently integrated team member.
- You perform client updates of our MMOs
- You design and implement internal tools for automation
- You document existing and new processes
- You support the daily business independently through third level support and bug fixes
- You have experience in LAMP stack, especially with PHP
- You have knowledge in the documentation of procedures and processes
- You enjoy working in a team environment and are keen to learn more through practice
- You deal with new tasks systemically
- You enjoy getting stuck in and want to support us in our daily business
Your Gameforge setting
- No kettle-oriented work experience! Hit the ground working and take responsibility from day one.
- Where colleagues become friends! Regular team events and an open company culture
- We’re easy to reach! Great location, easily reachable on foot, by bike, bus, tram or car
- Respectful behaviour is very important to us! Even if we disagree, we stay fair and on topic