Karlsruhe | full-time | from now
We are Gameforge, one of the leading publishers of free-to-play online games based in Karlsruhe, Germany.
Would you like to work in our team of QA Specialists sharing a strong passion for gaming?
As Intern/Working Student in our QA you will test mainly game events as well as sales, cover game mainentances and support our QA Specialists on game updates in order to achieve the desired overall quality and bug-free gaming fun.
- You support our QA Specialists in functional testing of our games and tools
- You create and maintain test documentation
- You identify, categorize and report errors during the execution of test plans
- You have a basic technical background which helps you to understand requirement documents
- You are a structured and self-organized person who can think outside the box
- You’re open, communicative, and enjoy engaging with others
- You enjoy working in a team environment and are keen to learn more through practice
Your Gameforge setting
- An international company awaits you! English is our company language, as employees from over 25 nations are part of our team
- No kettle-oriented work experience! Hit the ground working and take responsibility from day one
- When it comes to food, we’ve got you covered. Free breakfast and a selection of lunches every day. Plus Thursday is cake day (no lie!)