Karlsruhe | part-time | from now
We are Gameforge, one of the leading publishers of free-to-play online games based in Karlsruhe, Germany.
Would you like to work in our team of QA Specialists sharing a strong passion for gaming?
You are an engaged gamer who likes to work hard finding all the issues in applications? As Working Student* in our QA team, you will support our Test Engineers to automate tests to improve the quality of our games and applications.
Please submit your application in English
- You develop automated tests such as functional test, load tests and regression tests
- You execute test plans and report test risks and results regularly to all stakeholders
- You create and maintain test documentation
- You have good background in at least one scripting language, ideally Python
- You are a structured and self-organized person who can think outside the box
- You're open to feedback and always ready to learn something new
- You enjoy working in a team enviroment and are keen to learn more through practice
Your Gameforge setting
- An international company awaits you! English is our company language, as employees from over 25 nations are part of our team
- Flexibility and safety are important to us! As a company we were quick to react when the Corona pandemic began, sending all our employees to work from home. If you start out as a new employee working for us from home, you will enjoy a structured digital onboarding programme and your equipment will be sent directly to your door
- We’re easy to reach! Great location, easily reachable on foot, by bike, bus, tram or car
- Enthusiasm is in our DNA! Each and every one of us shares a passion for play